On November 10, for the second time this year, Moscow will host a conference dedicated to cryptocurrencies and blockchain-based services.
The main subject of interest will be blockchain in the financial industry, management and various business areas.
Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchains, as well as individual blockchain implementations, attract the attention not only of the major banks but of medium enterprises as well. The implementation of blockchain products reduces operational expenses and makes business processes more transparent.
According to the organiser, Smile-Expo Company, the conference will be divided into two sections: for financial experts and entrepreneurs.
The participants will present blockchain use cases and discuss the application of blockchain in payment systems, assets management, jurisprudence, insurance and the Internet of Things.
The main topics of the conference:
- What business areas blockchain suits;
- What crypto- and blockchain projects are worth investing in;
- Where to find developers;
- The authorities’ attitude towards blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies: the Ministry of Finance’s draft law and creation of national blockchain consortium;
- The foreign experience of blockchain application.
‘The last conference on the blockchain, which took place in April, has shown that Russian entrepreneurs are interested in blockchain and bitcoin,’ said the coordinator of the event Pavel Likhomanov.
He also noted that representatives of major payment systems and companies well-known outside Russia have confirmed their participation in the November event. More detailed information will be published on the website of the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Russia.