10,000 participants are expected to join CHAIN2020 in Hong Kong on January 15, which aims to become one of the largest blockchain educational conferences.
CHAIN2020 launches a series of educational conferences supporting Blockchain & FinTech initiatives in Asia and provides an opportunity for curious and intrepid individuals to engage in innovative conversations about the future of humans and technology.
The conference features more than 35 worldwide famous and brightest speakers, including:
- Jenny Yang, former China Central TV Station news reporter and Founder of BlockGlobe24.com;
- Elene Grigolia, Representative of NAPR of Georgia and World Bank joint project. Elena will talk about blockchain-based public services and a use case from Georgia, the first country in the world that started integrating blockchain technology into the land title registry;
- Papuna Ugrekhelidze, Former Chairman of NAPR of Georgia and founder of NGO “GeoBlockchain”. He will share milestones of blockchain project in Uzbekistan under the United Nations Development Program and will make an announcement on newly established first Government Blockchain Lab;
- Vit Jedlicka, a revolutionary Czech politician and founder of Liberland, the world's first country powered by a blockchain. He will give a talk about blockchain and its role in driving the development of decentralized autonomous governments;
- Jay Liang, Founder of Hong Kong Blockchain Association;
- Kevin Murcko, Founding Board Member of the European Crypto Association and many others.
The panel discussions at CHAIN 2020 are covering topics on blockchain application for government and public sector, on how cryptocurrencies are enabling financial freedom, on possible implications on future financial crisis or government involvement in launching cryptocurrencies, as well as on general FinTech and AI trends.
The global economy is changing at the speed of a sound as the technologies burst into the everyday life of modern society. Yet most of the people are still left behind due to the relatively low level of adoption of such notions as blockchain, cryptocurrency, DLT. CHAIN2020 aims to produce a comprehensive local source of blockchain knowledge, enhancing the mass adoption of the new technology in the region to serve good for business, science, and society.
January 15, Hong Kong / AsiaWorld-Expo
For media partnership and press accreditation: