The Digital Summit 2020 conference is dedicated to 8 cornerstones of the digital economy: mining, DAO, exchanges, venture investments, development, projects, sales and marketing in cryptocurrency projects.
Conference participants will discuss crisis cases from top companies, how the pandemic affected the markets, the crisis and trading on the stock exchange, business tactics in the face of uncertainty, new strategies of the new economy, decentralized solutions and self-government as an opportunity to prevent the crisis from deepening.
The conference will be held in Russian. The list of expected speakers:
- International Coach and Networking Expert Gil Petersil
- Representatives of cryptocurrency exchanges - Mendeleev (Garantex), Sharif Allayarov (Matrixport), Maria Stankevich (EXMO)
- Liberland President Wit Jedlicka and founder of Bitnation Suzanne Tempelhof
- Founder and CEO of BHBnetwork Giacomo Zucco
- Derivative Trader & Consultant Tony Weiss
- CEO Master Ventures Kyle Chase
- Terracrypto founder Nikita Vassyov
- Founder of CBS ONE Kirill Doronin
- LAZM CEO Philippe Modnov
- Commercial Director of Migom Bank Evgeny Egorov
- Founder of Chrono.tech Sergey Sergienko
- Founder of Bitcoin Embassy Georgia Alex Sudadze
- Founders of media resources, PR companies and communities: Anatoly Kaplan (Forklog), Jenny Young (BlockGlobe) Xiaochen Zhang (FinTech4Good), Tatyana Maksimenko (CoinFox)
- Head of Europe Institutional Business Apifiny Arthur Wiesberg
- Encry Foundation Technology and Innovation Director Andrei Chmora
“At the conference we will introduce a new technology of connected transactions and show how to apply it using the example of decentralized PKI,” says Andrey Chmora. - “We patented this technology in 2018 and rightfully consider it our original invention. The ENCRY approach addresses a number of fundamental weaknesses in conventional PKI related to centralization. ”
Prizes will be raffled among guests of the conference, the main will be KIA Sportage Comfort from the general sponsor of the CBS ONE conference. The conference will be led by Sergey Sevantsyan and chief editor of Benzinga Catherine Ross.
You can take part in the conference for free or you can buy tickets. When buying a ticket, the conference guest automatically gets access to the prize draw and can take part in a business lunch with conference speakers.
About the coordinator: Digital Summit 2020 is the fourth major online event of the GooooUp team and Sergey Petrik, entrepreneur, investor and founder of UMC. Previous events by the team - Blockchain Day Online, New Economy Conference and NewConference. Contacts for cooperation: https://t.me/NKlimovskaya